Saturday, September 17, 2016

We are Indians - No hate, but LOVE


What will you do if someone riding his bike not noticing his mobile dropped down from his pocket and you are just behind him watching all these from your bike?

This is what exactly happened to me as I was driving my bike, in front of me a costly mobile fell  down from the pocket of the forgoing biker. Suddenly I shouted loudly to get his attention, but He didn't notice, So I rushed to take the mobile and tried to chase him to hand over it. But after 2 kilo meters, I was not able to follow him due to traffic and kept the mobile with me so that I can find and to give the right owner of it.
I wished to hand over to the police station as it was fell down just in front of the local police station but some apprehensions prevailed me and decided to wait for some time. Since the phone  screen is locked, I was not able to get any more details. So I put the sim card in my mobile and waited for somebody to call me.
Then I received a call from a lady who identified herself as the wife of the person who missed the mobile and I gave my mobile number to her so that her husband can come and collect his mobile. That lady was happy that I am willing to give the mobile, because it is a new and expensive mobile. I said, "I know the pain of loss", So I can understand your worries and want to give back to ease your tensions." After an hour her Husband Mr. Charith K. M came along with his friend Mr. Somasekar and it was a surprise for them who are born and brought up here in Bangalore facing a person. They came to my house with reluctant and went back with a relaxed mind. Wait... before I finish I want to say their final words "DHANYAVADAGALU" a kannada phrase which means "Thank you"
 

Thank you India for giving us the opportunities to live as brothers and sisters in our differences.

No comments: