Friday, August 26, 2016

Why good people always suffer than others?


If you are a human, certainly you would have come across this question so many times. Today in our class our teacher Dr. Arun told us some incidents of godly people's suffering and asked the same question while comforting me as i am going through some difficult moments in my life. Suddenly a thought flashed in my mind and immediately I responded, "Sir, good people are suffering and going through many difficulties because of their value. Precious things like Diamond and gold always go through so many purification process so that its real worth to be known to the world, who cares for the coal and unworthy things?" God cares!
This answer itself gave me many answers to my questions. As a Christian we are children of God and precious to Him.

The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Pslams 12:6
That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 1:7
15 Nov 2015

No comments: